Well, my sister, Lea, just "Tagged" me...So that means...
The rules when you are tagged:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people (okay, so it was originally 6, but I am changing it since I don't know that many people with blogs!) and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. (So WATCH OUT - You MIGHT be tagged NEXT!!!)
1. I am not a morning person. In fact, an alarm clock is pretty much a waste on me...really, the only thing that gets me up is a screaming child, or my husband telling me I really do have to wake up now! On the other hand, we tend to stay up very late at night. Ella is much calmer and easy-going at night, so I've found that I can get a great deal more accomplished at night! Therefore...late bedtime...and no early rising in this house!
2. I have an obsession with Vaseline as lip gloss! I can't stand other lip glosses or lip products...Vaseline is the only thing for me! I must reapply it about every 30 minutes, or else! There is nothing more miserable than going to run errands or going to church, and realizing that I did not bring one of the billion little Vaseline jars with me! My husband can't stand Vaseline...but he is pretty tolerant of my obsession :)
3. I have a hard time relating to people. Perhaps it's due to the "Alaska-influence," and my strong beliefs that "stuff" doesn't make a person (cars, houses, decor, etc). I think that life experiences are more important than all the "stuff" in the world. I would rather travel forever and experience new things, and meet new people, than own the most beautiful home in the world. This is one thing that I admire about RVers I meet in Alaska. They are not attached to anything, and are the happiest, friendliest people I have ever met. Their home is a rectangular box, the same size as some people's living room or kitchen, but they don't lust after, and obsess about getting more. I love that...!
4. I LOVE AIR. Okay, my family will start laughing at this...because I've always been obsessed with "fresh" air! But there is nothing more refreshing than cool, fresh air. I hate air conditioning, and would prefer to have the car windows down, or all of the doors and windows open in a house. A nice breeze is essential, however, and 75 degrees is about the max temperature that I can now comfortably enjoy! Blame that on Alaska, too...
5. I have the most stubborn child in the world. Surely she didn't get that from me...hahaha!! She drives me nuts sometimes, and at the same time, but that stubbornness also makes me laugh so so so hard! She also is fashion-obsessed, which is something that she obviously didn't get from me (really). I'm already dreading her teenage years...and hope that I can do as good of a job as my parents did with all of the kids in my family...
6. I LOVE FRESH FRUITS AND VEGGIES! Offer me fruit and veggies, and I'll skip all the hamburgers, Big Mac's, and whatever else you want to offer me. I could live on just a diet of asparagus, pineapple, raspberries, broccoli...and the list goes on :) I had always considered my self a borderline vegetarian growing up...not because I didn't believe in eating meats...but because I have always preferred to have a plate full of veggies than a big juicy steak.
So there are my 6 random facts/habits about me. Now I'm going to tag Christina, Michelle, and Brittany! No tag backs!