Friday, November 11, 2011

Summer lovin'...

Ella found an old pin I bought my first summer in Skagway. Oh, the memories!




We often mind Maiya in odd places for an afternoon nap (in practice she refuses to take a nap, but these things do have a way of happening on rare occasion)...


Ethan in a very typical Mexican high chair. This is pretty much all I've seen around here! It is quite uncommon that they don't have a strap, so we grabbed a bungee cable from the car to keep him tied down. You never know when you might need a bungee cord!!


When in UT, I saw all of my siblings with the exception of Ben, who now lives in Tennessee!



We went hiking to American Fork Falls, if I remember correctly. A simple and beautiful hike!
I know I've mentioned our family's love of Jenga. That love goes well beyond just playing the game...




We celebrated my birthday with store-bought key lime pie :-) Now that is a birthday cake I like!




We decided to let Ella try out a gymnastics class, after about 2 years of her pleading. It is twice the price of ballet, but she is absolutely in love with it. Therefore, we dropped ballet, and now let her go to the gym twice a week. It is exactly 1 1/2 minutes from our house. Can't beat that!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: