Sunday, August 3, 2008

Kaleidoscopes...

A business manager of a nice store on the Oregon Coast recommended we try selling kaleidoscopes, and so they are a new addition to the store. They are a hit! Who would have guessed?

Technically, our most popular kaleidoscopes are actually Teleidoscopes (defined on Wikipedia: "A teleidoscope is a kind ofkaleidoscope. Unlike other kaleidoscopes, teleidoscopes have a lens and an open view, so they can be used to form kaleidoscopic patterns from objects outside the instrument, rather than from items installed as part of it.")

So, here's my favorite image I was able to capture with my camera up to the lens:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this. What a beautiful picture and fun way to see your babies!

Greg and Lara said...

This is amazing! I think you should develop this picture and frame it next to the kaleidoscope display. It is so cool!