Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Polish Pottery Blog

Well, it's about time that I admit that I have another blog, and I've finally started to post on it! I link to the blog from my retail website, but would never remember to post on it. Well, around Thanksgiving time, I went and looked at the blog's stats, and I realized I had many visitors--and I hadn't posted on the blog for probably 10 months! Ahhh!!

So, my Polish Pottery blog can be found here: http://polishpotteryblog.blogspot.com

I apologize that the current post is an advertisement about my Valentine's Day Sale that is going on right now...but if you flip through the history...you'll see that I'm finally starting to remember to take photos of all of the Polish Pottery we use at mealtime! Oh yes...and then there are always the classic Baby in a Polish Pottery Bowl photos...

1 comment:

Angie said...

Polish Pottery is so beautiful! You add a cute baby to the mix as well!