My friend Yasmine tagged me over a month ago, and I just remembered to do it! Here goes:
*8 TV Shows I Like to Watch:
1. The Office
2. The Apprentice
3. Designed to Sell
4. Hmm...and nothing else that rings a bell. We don't watch a lot of TV (who has time for that?!), but I LOVE movies!
2. Starfire (Skagway)
3. Port of Call (gourmet pizza in Skagway)
4. Hmm...again, I'm lame. Who has money to eat out?
*Favorite Places to Shop:
1. The internet
2. The markets in Mexico
3. You're gonna hate me for repeating this...but who has money to shop?!
*Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. Went to church
2. Maiya fell 4 feet onto the tile, head first. We're blessed she's still alive!
3. Went to a firework show on the Lake Chapala pier
4. Sat in the pitch black on ant-infested ground, and later spent a lot of time killing all the spider-like ants that hitched a ride to our car, and to our home.
5. Took a 3 hour nap...yippee!
6. Swept the floor to try to get rid of the mini ants that suddenly swarmed our tile floor when we were at church
7. Rearranged the furniture (as a result of sweeping)
8. Kissed my girls (and hubby) a billion times (or such)
*Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. Puerto Vallerta this weekend
2. Christmas in Mexico
3. My lil' bro's wedding in Idaho Falls in January (and seeing my family!)
4. Going on a big road trip to Central Mexico after Christmas
5. Taking a shower (it's 12:36 pm...and I still haven't gotten around to it...it's too peaceful without kids around! Ella's at school, and Maiya is napping)
6. Eating more of the homemade bread I just made today (my first time, ever!)
7. Finishing this post
8. Seeing what Maiya will look like when she grows into a little girl!
* Things on my Wish List:
1. A house in Mexico
2. A nice keyboard (pianos don't fit into my gypsy lifestyle)
3. A GPS
4. A vacation from kids
5. A date night with my hubby
6. An appetite (see "Food Rut" post)
7. A good hair day (it's been a LOOOONG time!)
8. A magical, free accountant elf to finish all of the work I'm avoiding
*8 People I am Tagging:
5. Adelheide (aka Heidi)
8. Anyone who wants to!