Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 28 - What's in my Handbag/Purse?

I've never been much of one to carry a purse. Ugh. I hate them. I have one smallish travel-style purse (given to me by my parents over 8 years ago!), and if I go out with it...you will find my wallet, Vaseline, toothpicks (for Jared), and perhaps a random assortment of things I've forgotten to clear out (napkins, receipts, etc).

I also have a diaper bag (a beautiful Vera Bradley bag
my Mom gave me 5 years ago), and it has been very well used (i.e. It has seen better days!). Of course, if I'm out with the diaper bag, it carries the baby essentials...wipes, diapers, and a change of clothes. And my wallet, and likely Jared's wallet.

But the MOST IMPORTANT thing to have in the diaper bag is DEFINITELY Vaseline. I might have a breakdown if I leave the house without it.

Yeah, I know...I'm addicted.

No comments: